If you haven’t got tickets to Tramlines music festival, which takes place in Hillsborough Park 23-25 July, but still want a weekend of live music, DJs and good beer, then there are many venues around Sheffield independently putting their own events on as part of the Tramlines Fringe, some of which are in real ale pubs!
To help you with some ideas of where to go over the weekend, we’re compiling a list of all the real ale pubs putting events on that we are aware of. If you know of any we’ve missed please send us the details and we’ll look at adding it to the list.
Each pub on the list has a link to its entry on whatpub.com where you can find details of their social media for more information along with a location map and public transport details such as the nearest tram stop!
We’ve only included those venues that normally serve real ale, if you need a more comprehensive guide to fringe festival venues check out our friends at This is Sheffield, Exposed Magazine or Sheffield Outdoor City.
Information on getting there by bus, train or tram can be found at travelsouthyorkshire.com.
- Church House, Sheffield City Centre
- Dorothy Pax, Victoria Quay
- Dove & Rainbow, Sheffield City Centre
- Frog & Parrot, Sheffield City Centre
- Gatsby, Sheffield City Centre
- Green Room, Sheffield City Centre
- Picture House Social, Broadfield
- Saw Grinders Union, Shalesmoor
- Shakespeare’s, Kelham Island
- Washington, Sheffield City Centre