The District Pub of the Season is for pubs in the Derbyshire bit of our branch which includes the Peak District and suburban areas like Killamarsh.
You can vote using the form below or at the branch meetings.
- You must be be a CAMRA member.
- You must have visited the pub in the last three months.
- You cannot vote for a pub that you own or work at.
- It isn’t a competition between the nominated pubs – simply vote yes or no to as many pubs that you think deserve recognition for well kept real ale, a warm welcome and sympathy with CAMRA’s aims.
Use the form below to nominate a pub to be considered. Nominations received during one season will be put forward for the following season, rather than appearing on the vote list immediately.
- The pub must have been serving real ale for a year or more and under the current management for at least six months.
- You cannot nominate a pub that you own or work at.
- Please contact the landlord/manager before nominating them to ensure you have all the correct information and so they can encourage customers to vote for them!
- Please also use the comments box to let us know what you like about the pub – we can use this in publicity if they win.