10-13 October 2018
Kelham Island Museum
Food, stalls and pub games everyday
like, totally 1980’s
Steel City 44
The annual beer and cider festival, hosted by Sheffield & District Campaign for Real Ale, returns to the incredibly atmospheric Kelham Island Museum for the fifth year in a row.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
The festival is organised and staffed by volunteers.
Interested in joining the team?
- Sunshine Pizza Oven – wood-fired pizzas
- South Street Food – burgers and gourmet fries
- Dilla Deli – Mexican quesadillas
- Yuley’s – German bratwurst
- Admission, programmes (50p) and glasses (£2 – refundable) available on the gate (no advance tickets).
- To take advantage of discounted admission prices, don’t forget proof of your CAMRA membership. Not a member? Join now!
- No card payments. Cash only for admission and beer tokens.
- Accompanied children welcome until 8pm (but must not approach the bar).
- Only assistance dogs allowed.
- Vegan and gluten-free beers (subject to availability).
- Get here from the station by tram, bus or foot (just 15-30 min away).
- Due to limited capacity, please arrive early to avoid disappointment. We do everything we can to make sure as many people enjoy the festival as possible but at busy times there may be queues.