Respected veteran beer writer Roger Protz is coming to Sheffield’s Steel City Beer & Cider Festival this year on the opening night to celebrate his new book “IPA – A Legend in our time”.
His book will be available to buy on our CAMRA book stall at the festival and there will be meet the author book signing events on Wednesday and Thursday.
Roger will also be leading a tutored tasting session where he will talk you through samples of 5 different IPAs from the festival list. This will be in a private room for a limited number of ticket holders only.
Tickets combining the standard entry package with the tutored tasting event are available to buy online in advance and include
- queue jump festival admission
- complimentary festival programme
- commemorative festival glass
- entry to the tutored tasting event
- talk from Roger Protz
- tasting samples of 5 different IPAs
- tokens to spend at the festival beer and cider bars
Book your tickets via Eventbrite now!