Spire Brewery is now under new management and will be trading as Spire Brewing Company
As of the 22nd September 2014, the assets of Spire Brewery have been transferred over to a new company trading as Spire Brewing Company .
Over the next 4 months there will be significant investment into the new Spire Brewing Company, building on the legacy and hard work put in by Dave McLaren, the previous owner and founder of Spire Brewery Ltd. Dave incidentally has not gone away and will provide some advice and guidance to help the new owner in this venture.
The key milestones will include:
- Transfer old brew house to new premises better suited to brewing.
- Investment in a brand new 15bbl plant.
- Recruitment of a new full time head brewer.
- Clear identification of the Core Brands and road map for seasonal production.
- New web site and Facebook page
- Various launch events.
My personal investment in this venture has been driven by a passion for beer and the desire to ensure we produce beer both of quality and consistency. I have lots of ideas as to what we want to produce, but at the core will be many of Spire’s traditional brews.
In short, I like a good pint, each time every time.
Owner (and CAMRA Member)