- Your unique experience includes helping to mash the malts, prepare for the hop mash, and transfer to the fermenter.
- The experience begins at 8 a.m. and is hands-on right from the start, giving you the perfect opportunity to get stuck into the brewing process.
- You’ll get the chance to work under the guidance of Dr Tim Stillman, who has almost 10 years’ experience of commercial brewing as well as 40 years of home brewing.
- Lunch is included, from our favourite local sandwich shop, the Crusty Cob.
- That’s not all. You’ll also be invited to the next Beer Club event as an honorary member for the night, where you’ll get to enjoy the beer you brewed. We’ll even ask you to name the beer so you can see it on the pump clip at the event and you can show off the beer you brewed to your friends!
Name your own Beer and be the Brewer for a Day Ever wondered how your perfect pint is crafted? Learn how to brew beer with this deal from The Sheffield Brewery Company, and let the experts teach you a few of their tricks of the trade. You can book for one, two, three or up to four people at one time and enjoy a ‘brewer for the day’ experience.